Saturday, February 15, 2014

A new Vintage outfit...

Last weekend I went out with many of my favourite ladies for High Tea. I pulled out one of my 1940s dresses with which I could match my current favourite hat, and one that goes beautifully with victory rolls.

I had a thumping headache, and of course I was completely out of painkillers, so I wasn't feeling well, but I sparked up a bit once I got some tablets and food into me. The coffee saved my life though... I felt really bad for drinking coffee at a tea house, but I needed my daily fix! And in my defense I did have a couple of cups of tea as well.. :D




I also made a pretty little vintage blouse and a vintage skirt.... The skirt... well it doesn't fit. Pretty unhappy making, but it was out of stash, and I have enough to make another, so it's not a HUGE tradegy!

4 comments:

  1. great photos ... and shame about the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's a shame, but gives me motivation to do something about getting into it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you'll be able to wear the beautiful outfit to our next outting! I hope you had a great time despite the headache. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's hoping I can fit into the skirt for the next outing! I did have a great time, the headache dissapated after some panadol and coffee!

    ReplyDelete